Sunday, May 28, 2006

Go Santiago go!

Just finished reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I really enjoyed the book. It is a story about an Andalusian shepherd's journey to find a treasure in the Pyramids.

The story is full of little gems about life and how one should pursue their Personal Legend.

This book could not be more timely. As I start working on a new startup it reminded me of the journey I am about to embark on. Like Santiago, I'll be learning, making mistakes, and following a passion. A definite recommendation!

(via Mussie and Julio)

2 comments:

  1. I bought this book the other day based on Julio's blog post. I keep hearing good things about it. It will need to get bumped up toward the front of the book pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it too, or should I say, listened in iPod during comute driving...Very good book and my first book from Paulo (in enlgish), as I had read couple in portuguese

    ReplyDelete