Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thanks, now the wild west!

Next week I start my adventure in the wild west of consumer tech startups. It is a new startup in the mobile consumer space that is still in stealth mode (more to come later). I do this after spending 8+ years at Iris/IBM. I was so touched by how friends, colleages, and customers bid me farewell.

I want to let you all know that the best part about working for IBM/Iris was all of you! I have found you all to be such an inspiration. Because of you I am a better person and engineer. I could have not asked for a better farewell. I hope we cross paths again and ask all of you to stay in touch.

Here are some highlights of my last week:

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Sami.

    Do you think we can get Pete to unlock that Tabblo? Or are there incriminating photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be one of the best experiences of your career. It'll be scary at times, but that just keeps the adrenaline pumping! I'm sure all of us who know you can't wait to see what you can do in a much less oppressive environment than the one you're leaving.

    Every day I got to work with you and every conversation we had was an inspiration for me. Good luck Sami!

    ReplyDelete